North Chicago, IL 60064
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
YouthBuild Lake County is looking for a full-time Recruitment and Alumni Coordinator. The Recruitment and Alumni Coordinator will assist the agency with developing a continuous pipeline of prospective students and maintain a robust and engaging alumni relations program. Responsibilities will include delivering information about YBLC programs to prospective members and the community and maintaining regular contact with YouthBuild alumni tracking longitudinal program outcomes. The Recruitment and Alumni Coordinator will work closely with Member and Alumni Services to provide effective outreach, on-boarding and follow up between YBLC and our members.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience as a connector, community organizer, or recruiter and who has a strong customer service and communications background.
YouthBuild Lake County is a nonprofit providing under-served young adults with the education, training and life skills necessary to become gainfully employed and build a better future. The work you do at YouthBuild will have a direct impact on the members and youth we serve. If you’re looking to make a change while you work, YouthBuild is right for you.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 1-2 years professional experience in outreach, sales, community organizing
- Strong time management
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task